Lovely 2 bedroom / 1 bath home located on a quiet, tree lined street in sunny Bernal Heights. This updated residence features a freshly painted exterior and has been well maintained. Enjoy the landscaped rear yard & patio and great expansion potential, all nearby the dining and shops of upper Cortland Avenue.
- Updated & Open floor plan for modern living and entertaining
- Fully remodeled kitchen chef’s kitchen with Shaws Original custom mounted sink, stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator and dishwasher, plus a six burner, thirty six inch Premier Pro-Series gas range, under a vented hood.
- Spacious granite countertops provide expansive room for cooking prep and counter level dining.
- Living area accented by wood burning fireplace with decorative brick surround
- Wood flooring including Solid Oak Hardwood in the main living spaces and warm fir wood floors in the bedrooms
- Full bath, with decorative tile, shower over tub, & pedestal sink
- Washer and Dryer conveniently located on the main floor
- 2 car garage parking with new electric opener and overhead door
- Lots of room for expansion or storage on the ground level
- Fenced, private yard and seating area
- 92 Walk Score – A walker’s paradise, also with an Excellent Transit Score
On the site of a former cow pasture and dairy sits Bernal Heights, one of the last neighborhoods to be "discovered" in San Francisco. Bernal and its stock of smaller Victorians offers great views of the city looking north, sunny weather, and a family oriented neighborhood that is slowly transforming from its blue-collar roots to an neighborhood congenial to artists, political progressives and professionals who enjoy the homey lifestyle of Bernal.
Bernal is bounded by two parks. The largest is the undeveloped open space Bernal Heights, beloved of dog walkers and makeshift soap box derby racers who host an underground race down the curving closed roads. At the foot of Bernal, Precita Park offers families with young children a playground and large expanse of mown grass to romp around in.
The retail center of Bernal Heights can be found along Cortland Street. Small, funky one-of-a-kind boutiques, bookstores, and gift shops are interspersed with ethnic restaurants that on a single block can range from French to Nepali to Salvadoran cuisine.
Local bars include neighborhood favorite, El Rio, and its lineup of neo-country bands, Wild Side West and its fireplace, and the down home Skip's Tavern. Bernal Heights is bounded by Mission Street along its Western edge, which provides MUNI bus service, and within walking distance, a BART station at 24th and Mission.